We consider a privilege to have you as a client and we take your privacy seriously. We pledge to:
- Be transparent about the different types of data we collect and how we use them.
- Use best-in-class technical measures to keep your data safe and protect it from unauthorized access.
Information collection and use
As of today we only collect your email.
Your GTD elements
This is a GTD tool so in order to provide our service we have to store your GTD data. This data includes your actions, projects, contexts, and so.
In order to integrate zendone with Evernote you have to explicitly authorize it. You can do so from zendone's preferences, using the authorization mechanism provided by Evernote itself. Once authorized, zendone will implement the integration by accessing to your Evernote notes and integrating them with your GTD elements.
zendone will never make a full copy of your Evernote notes in its servers. However, in order to let you see their contents in zendone, zendone will keep a copy of a small subset of notes: e.g notes associated to the top items of your inbox, or associated to uncompleted actions. This is a temporary storage. zendone keeps this subset of notes updated to guarantee that only the minimal set of notes are stored at every moment.
In addition to this, the temporary storage of Evernote notes is encrypted, and zendone will always use encrypted channels for communicating with both your browser and Evernote itself. This means that your notes are encrypted during their full life-cycle in zendone. zendone also implements security measures to guarantee that Evernote notes can only be accessed by their authenticated owners in zendone.
In order to integrate zendone with Google Calendar you have to explicitly authorize it. You can do so from zendone's preferences, using the authorization mechanism provided by Google itself. Once authorized, zendone will implement the integration by accessing to your Google Calendar account and integrating them with your GTD elements.
zendone will create a set of specific calendars in order to provide its integration functionalities. It will never access to a calendar different that these ones.
Where is your data stored
zendone's servers are located in the United States:
- Your GTD elements are stored in digital ocean dedicated servers.
- The temporary storage of Evernote notes is done using Amazon's S3.
We are committed to protect the security of your information:
- Your password is protected by encryption and only you have access to it
- All the information that zendone interchanges is encrypted. This includes both the communication with your browser and the communication with other systems, like Evernote and Google Calendar
- Your data is backed up every hour
- zendone employees will never monitor or view your personal information or content stored in our systems
- We won't sell, rent or exchange your personal information with any third party under any circumstance
The right to privacy is a highly developed area of law in Europe. We comply with the Directive 95/46/EC on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.
Our servers are located in the United States. If you are located in one of the 27 European Union Member Nation States (Austria
Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom), Canada or any other nation with privacy legislation you should be aware that personal information submitted to zendone will be transferred to a data center in the United States. By using zendone you are confirming your consent to such information, including personal data and content, being hosted and accessed in the United States.